• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a road runner but a-shame

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
If it's for sale probably over priced !! Alot of people think they have something that should be on Barrett-Jackson !

1968 man

Reaction score
Don't know the story behind the car but its been sitting outside for a long time here in South Carolina, you have to wonder what happened to it along the way.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes it is like I wish this car here could talk and tell me it's history. You know it saw the wildest time in history in our country.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
In a New York Minute. But they did have two month to do it in. When I was in the big city saw a van back up to a car two guy's got out of the front and one came out the back door. The all had tools and this van had a min lift that came out the back on a steel beam. Doors open on the car hood up they went to work and pulled the motor tranie and all in a few minutes then the other guy was jacking up the car and took rim's and the rear end out. All in all they had the car striped of running gear in less than 10 minute's. Off they went. These guy's where pro's. if you ask me. Was not their first time. It was in the day light and no one tried to stop them.

Back