• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a road runner or a 69

glhcarl

Reaction score
... but still a pretty car. Club member just back from Afghanistan.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice pic, Carl! :thumbsup:

What have you been up to lately? What's the date for your club's shin-dig at YO later this year?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I have a soft spot for red with black tops, maybe I should get an SS Chevelle :lol:

glhcarl

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Nice pic, Carl! :thumbsup:

What have you been up to lately? What's the date for your club's shin-dig at YO later this year?

The date for the show at YO is September 11th. I can scan the flyer/entry form if you want it?

I try not to do a lot, but my wife always has other ideas. She made me roto-till a section of the back yard for a garden, not my idea of fun. Then she bought a bunch of soil conditioner, top soil and fertilizer and I roto-tilled that in. Then she bought tomato plants, corn, watermelon and other stuff. When and if this stuff grows each tomato will cost me about $20 and an ear of corn $7.50.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
might not be a bird or a '69, but we like our cousins too :thumbsup: And thank him for his service! :worship:

Back