• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

not mine 4 speed 69 rr 4 sale CHRIS another one for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparstuart

Reaction score
My buddy is selling his 69 road Runner project again. Was originally a 383 4-Speed. There is no rust to deal with on this car and only door dings to fix. Clean Ca. Title. No seats. dash, 4-speed tunnel and pedals are all still in the car. $5000.00. This is not my car just helping him sell the car. Here is the link to photos I have on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 540&type=3

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Bad link

moparstuart

Reaction score
the guys name is dave denson
Dave Denson

Account Manager at Honey's PlaceWent to Sylmar Senior HighLives in North Hills, CaliforniaFrom Santa Barbara, California

send him a message on face book he is selling it for his buddy has lots of pictures

Collin

Reaction score
Stuart,

I saw via facebook that your friend Dave has passed away. He had friended me some time ago and always liked my mopar pictures. I just wanted to send my condolences, sorry for your loss.

Misterdog

Reaction score
69 road runner

My buddy is selling his 69 road Runner project again. Was originally a 383 4-Speed. There is no rust to deal with on this car and only door dings to fix. Clean Ca. Title. No seats. dash, 4-speed tunnel and pedals are all still in the car. $5000.00. This is not my car just helping him sell the car. Here is the link to photos I have on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 540&type=3

Is the 69 roadrunner still available? If so please contact me with pics bill what's original color? Thank you bill. I live near philadelipha pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back