• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not mine but I sure wish it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Beautiful car! Three things that I noticed. That spare doesn't look like an F series tire and according to the book I have there were no other types listed as options? The other things are the bird placements. It could be an illusion, but the bird on the trunk looks to be tilted to the left, and a little low, and the bird on the outside of the door is low. And I don't recall having seen the bird in the middle of the upper door panel with an emblem under it. Harold, wouldn't it be less expensive to buy that car then to rebuild the one you have now?!?!? :jester: Are you making any progress on it yet?

droptop

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Beautiful car! Three things that I noticed. That spare doesn't look like an F series tire and according to the book I have there were no other types listed as options? The other things are the bird placements. It could be an illusion, but the bird on the trunk looks to be tilted to the left, and a little low, and the bird on the outside of the door is low. And I don't recall having seen the bird in the middle of the upper door panel with an emblem under it. Harold, wouldn't it be less expensive to buy that car then to rebuild the one you have now?!?!? :jester: Are you making any progress on it yet?

Those are all easy fixes. Weighing my options at this point.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I don't recall seeing an AM/FM 8 Track in a '69 B-body. I have an AM-8Track in mine....lol

Very nice car!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Rare White Interior"... He must decode "M6X" differently than the rest of us RR Lovers... :basketcase:

Beautiful car. As Steve noted there are some glaring resto mistakes...like the engine color and the interior color...but I do like the A/C compressor upgrade...and that white gut really pops...

:thumbsup:

chapdog105

Reaction score
droptop said:
Roadcuda said:

Those are all easy fixes. Weighing my options at this point.

I can vouch that it would certainly be a lot cheaper to buy this one that it would be to restore one... lol

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Beautiful car, I would try and adjust the deck lid a little though.

moparchris

Reaction score
Nice car. Nothing a few weekends of detail work couldn't fix. IMHO its a little pricey for a car that needs to be fine tuned. :cents:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Did power brake cars come with the bail MC?

All my cars but the 72 Mr.Norm's car had manual brakes and all my 69 cars had the bird wing clamp on hold down.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
correct or not l'd drlve the snot outta lt :drive:

chapdog105

Reaction score
I can't imagine there's a matching numbers convertible out there that is in that kind of condition for any cheaper. My friends dad has a b5 blue 69 RR convertible for sale. It's got a stroker 400, and it's a show car. He wants $53,500 for it. He'll probably get it too. He had a lot more than $53,500 into it...

Here's the link...
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/2734622815.html

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
correct or not l'd drlve the snot outta lt :drive:

I hear ya, but I like the one that chapdog posted better. It has the correct number of pedals...and anything that Bob K has touched is gonna humm.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back