• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Not mine, good candidate for a clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
those look pretty good. complete, and running.and the scond one has a big block. and that hideous interior sure looks beter than what mine had, sort of. when I spotted it on e bay, it had red velour inserts in the seats, and that went really nice with the yellow....:puke: but when I taled to the seller I commeted on that, and he said he had put all new interior in it :cheers:

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
those look pretty good. complete, and running.and the scond one has a big block. and that hideous interior sure looks beter than what mine had, sort of. when I spotted it on e bay, it had red velour inserts in the seats, and that went really nice with the yellow....:puke: but when I taled to the seller I commeted on that, and he said he had put all new interior in it :cheers:
For someone looking for a nice clone I think of the two I'd pick the second. The body looks (from the pics) to be in perfect shape. It's way easier to change interior than body panels.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and the seats might look like crap, but at least they are there. ever try finding a '68-69 bench seat?

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
and the seats might look like crap, but at least they are there. ever try finding a '68-69 bench seat?

Luckily no. I just had to remove funky smell from mine! But at least they were present. It's hard to understand how you can make metal springs stink.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score

I have a near perfect 68 RM23 RR Black Decore' package bench seat in my shed, shipping costs, kills the deal every time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back