• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now this is a pretty Hot Ride!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
X2! But for that kind of money I would have expected the belly of the car to look as good as the top does!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
X2! But for that kind of money I would have expected the belly of the car to look as good as the top does!

Um, you did see the funny valve covers and the "J" in the VIN, didn't you...??? :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
red 69 runner said:
Yeah nice car but what happened to the birds and the hemi badge on the trunk.

It has a LOT of little things that need attention. The aforementioned items, rear side marker lights, & air cleaner decal just to name an obvious few...

That is one nicely equipped (for hauling a$$) car, which is probably why the original engine went bye-bye. Very good looking RR. T5 Post/J Code/4 gear/A34 - I would love to have it. :thumbsup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I had a J code GTX in that color with a black vinyl top and black interior. It kinda passed through my hands back when they were cheap. I also had a 69 340 Dart that color that I drove the wheels off of.

Back