• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Obama loses chris matthews from msnbc

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
OBAMA LOSES CHRIS MATTHEWS from MSNBC! - link to video below

One of Obama's strongest supporters gives a blistering attack on him.
Maybe the rest of the news media will wake up too.

I think this is the first time that I have ever agreed with Chris Mathews about anything. Here’s a beauty. A strong signal that the democrats are losing the 4th Estate. You gotta’ play this Chris Matthews youtube.....
Then ask EVERY Liberal you know that if Chris Matthews understands Obama, why can’t you? This is indeed a blistering attack on the Obama administration by one of his leading proponents! No one can say this was “photo shopped”!

I have never been a fan of Chris Matthews or MSNBC but I must give Chris credit. He said what Republicans should have said long ago.
Note the other liberals in the video who appear to be shell shocked by his comments
WatchThis
http://www.youtube.com/embed/S_XCZqDOgd4?rel=0[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/S_XCZqDOgd4?rel=0[/video]

gunnar

Reaction score
Lets hope the bs continues to be brought to the forefront.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's the most I ever listened to that guy because i usually get annoyed at what he has to say. But it does sound like he's changing his tune. If he's turning against the big O, then maybe it will signal the beginning of the end!

jays69bird

Reaction score
Hmmm. didn't Harry Truman have a plaque on his desk that said," The Buck stop's Here " Obama's must say,"I wasn't aware of that."

inri

Reaction score
Chris Mathews sounds fair and balanced. Whoda thought?!

Back