• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE OEM Style Hurst A/B Body Shifter Mechanism

Status
Not open for further replies.

taguy16

Reaction score
This was disassembled, the parts cleaned, blasted, and phospate coated again as original; then the worn parts were replaced before it was reassembled with new white lithium grease. This was done a number of years ago and hasn't been used since. This mechanism has "6353" stamped on the reverse lever which according to my research means it was used on shifters for 1966-1969 B Body and 1963-1976 A Body Mopars - it may fit others. It takes the push-in style of stick (not included) and the shims to hold it in are still in the mechanism. These sticks can usually be found on eBay. I'm not Hurst Shifters but I've rebuilt a number of these mechanisms over the years and feel I have a pretty good handle on it, also I'm very contentious with my work. Hurst Shifters Online has these rebuilt units priced at $249.95; I'm pricing this at $100 firm: you can take your pick if you need one of these. I'm in Newton, KS.
hs12.JPG hs14.JPG hs13.JPG hs11.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back