• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Lets See your Runners

joewhite440

Reaction score
Slowly but surely. I am trying to keep it but the Doctors, Insurance and Medicine people are wearing me out!!!DSCN1414.jpgDSCN1416.jpgDSCN1420.jpg

DSCN1414.jpg

DSCN1416.jpg

DSCN1420.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
looks great Joe! Doctor bills.....let me tell you about our little million dollar premature baby sometime. now there was some stack of doctor bills.

joewhite440

Reaction score
Dave
I just need to realize that I am always going to have them and forget about paying them buy selling my cars. These things are to hard to find anymore!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
been there done that...the bills will always be there.

joewhite440

Reaction score
Dave
I did not see you in New Brighton? Were you up here at any shows. That is the only one I made and a small one in Midland. I have put over 250 miles on car since I got it on the road in May.
Sure is fun!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the only show I got to go this year was The Mopar Nats. Really bummed me that Hot Summer Nights didn't happen this year. I thank God for my job but I'm so sick of this 21 turn one weekend a month off. Car show? I'll either be on afternoon or midnights.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
damn if I know! I thought it would be done this year! One thing depends on how bad winter is and how high heating oil goes. Another is the screwed up paint on my Wife's Ghia. I'd be OK with primer for a another year, so I'd like to get something done with her car.

joewhite440

Reaction score
Yes it looks good in pictures. And you know is is all new and straight. Green is just going to "Ice the Cake"

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks guys. It is a good feeling knowing that it is all good metal and straight. And as much as I want it painted, at least now there are no chips or scratches worries.

A12

Reaction score
BL1 70 LOOKING GREAT!:encouragement:

Smokngun

Reaction score
Mstone68RR440, WOW! I love 68's with no trunk trim plate. That is one seriously gorgeous car. I'm a big fan of orange too, I was almost going to paint my 69 BL1, but with the shenanigans I'm planning with the car, I think the original T5 is a better stealthy choice.

Back