• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Runner Friend's

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
As you guy's know SGT Lee. He is the one that had the duster. He was working on a Runner he got. He PM me and told me he is not doing well. I would hope that all of us would give him our prayer's and wish him well. He is a good Joe. So keep him in you thoughts. Just to say I think a lot of you guy's also. Your all Number one. :thumbsup: Russ.

RonLiv

Reaction score
He sounds in a bit of dire straights. The pictures of the car seem to be in pretty good shape, and the price seems very fair to me anyway. If I had the time and money I'd finish that car.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yep he got the motor out of a motor home. 440 rebuilt. He is a good guy. I am sorry for his luck. You never know what life will bring. He had done a lot of metal work on it we use to stay in touch with each other. Russ.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Yep he got the motor out of a motor home. 440 rebuilt. He is a good guy. I am sorry for his luck. You never know what life will bring. He had done a lot of metal work on it we use to stay in touch with each other. Russ.
I thought his add said "Numbers Matching 383 and Transmission"

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
My mistake I was wrong forgot that they put the 440 into a charger his son inlaw bought. For give me My brain don't work as good as it use to but did remember the 440 motor. That they pulled out of a motor home. Russ.

RonLiv

Reaction score
My mistake I was wrong forgot that they put the 440 into a charger his son inlaw bought. For give me My brain don't work as good as it use to but did remember the 440 motor. That they pulled out of a motor home. Russ.
No worries

Back