• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Saybrook Show

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else up this way knows about it. I had trouble posting the flyer so I didn't get it on here. If anyone is interested the show is at Lorensen's CDJ, 235 Middlesex TPKE, Old Saybrook, CT this Sunday the 15th, from 9-3. It's just $5 for non club members, and free to club members! Hope to see you there! For more info go to moparsinmotion.com

coyotekiller

Reaction score
I won my first trophy with my car today! 2nd place in B body modified class. I must say I had a great time today at the Old Saybrook show, and the guys with mopars in motion are a great bunch of guys they really made me feel welcome. I will be attending more shows with these guys!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
I won my first trophy with my car today! 2nd place in B body modified class. I must say I had a great time today at the Old Saybrook show, and the guys with mopars in motion are a great bunch of guys they really made me feel welcome. I will be attending more shows with these guys!
I'm glad to hear that Vinny! :thumbsup: I'll pass that on to my fellow officers next time I see them!!

68rrunner

Reaction score
coyotekiller said:

Congratulations Vinny. :party: Good to see you again. I know you had my vote at the show. Hope to see you at another show soon.

Back