• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One Person Brake Bleeding kit

TOMRR

Reaction score
Any suggestion on a Good one , I see they sell them at Harbor Freight , Any ever use one and how well do they work ?

Thanks TomRR

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I've used a Miti-Vac for years. Probably a little more $, but I think HF sells them. You can do more things with it, like checking vacuum advances and stuff like that.

The only problem I ever had was my oldest son kept borrowing it and I ended up buying another one.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
I know this a old post but I just listen all of them and gravity bleed them. Tighten back up.

Larry Chilese

Reaction score
I made one out of a broomstick and thin walled pipe and a spring that fits inside the pipe. Works great.
I pump up the brakes insert the spring loaded broom stock between the pedal and seat. The spring loaded broom stick presses down on the brake pedal as
I open the bleeder valve. Just remember to keep the master cylinder full and cap on.

Dpbruno

Reaction score
Speaking of bleeding brakes....my RR has vacuum booster and disc up front...does engine have to be running to bleed brakes because of booster ? Any help would be appreciated.

Back