• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

online manual for every gun on earth...thanks jim

mcmopar

Reaction score
Cool - thanks George! I found my H&R Model 622 revolver manual there but my H&R Model 999 Sprotsman 9 shot .22 cal revolver wasn't listed. Me and the missus are going to the range again on Sunday (2nd time). just got a bunch of ammo from gunbroker.com and her trigger finger is getting itchy!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Cool - thanks George! I found my H&R Model 622 revolver manual there but my H&R Model 999 Sprotsman 9 shot .22 cal revolver wasn't listed. Me and the missus are going to the range again on Sunday (2nd time). just got a bunch of ammo from gunbroker.com and her trigger finger is getting itchy!
OUR BUDDY JIM EMAILED ME THIS AND THOUGHT ID PASS IT ON.......very good info

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
mcmopar said:

I had a 999. I lost it in my divorce. Great gun.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Big John said:
mcmopar said:

I had a 999. I lost it in my divorce. Great gun.

Yeah - really enjoy that one myself. Good balance and feel and looks great, too. I've been researching some other H & R revolvers and may have to get another one. I like the 939 .22 cal and the .32 cal models with a 4" barrel as well. Affordable firearms when compared to the well known brands.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Its missing the Savage Springfield 187N and I needed it :toetap:

gunnar

Reaction score
Darn my model 71 Winchester isn't in there. :huh:

jays69bird

Reaction score
He has the manual for my Nylon 77 sweeet :D I lost mine several moves ago.

Back