• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Operation Solid Deck Lid - Complete!

chapdog105

Reaction score
I finally got my hands on a decent decklid. My buddy (DrMopar here on 69RR) scored a parts windfall from a local Mopar hoarder.
It came off a nicely equipped 69 Sport Satellite that burned up. Very solid, and far better than the one I started with that's on my car now.
I hope this will wrap up the trunk alignment issues I'm having now.

It's going to have to go to the body guy. I should have it on for the Michigan spring, which may be in August with the way we're going.

Check it out...

RR Deck 4.jpg

RR Deck 3.jpg

RR Deck 1.jpg

RR Deck 2.jpg

I want to get out and drive my vert so bad! Michigan winters are harsh. Looking at this beautiful machine everytime I grab a beer from the garage is torture!

RR Winter.jpg

RR Deck 4.jpg

RR Deck 3.jpg

RR Deck 1.jpg

RR Deck 2.jpg

RR Winter.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
nice score on the decklid. AMD really needs to make these.
Ohio winter isn't much better than Michigans, I can't wait to get mine out.

chapdog105

Reaction score
I checked with AMD about 5 years ago about this. The rep said they were considering it.
I'm sure they'll never do it because it's a one-year deck lid. Most of the parts they reproduce are used for more than one year/model.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah it's a one year part, but on how many forums is someone always looking for one? same with '68 Coronet lids. make'm, they'll sell.

Back