• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orangepeel Intro

Orangepeel

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Ed I race a 63 vette nostalgia drag car gasser I have built many cars over the years but I have just purchased a 1969 Road Runner Convertible yes I said convertible 383 4speed car it needs to be restored but is all there and look to be real solid it will be for sale when finished but I'm sure I will need your help on the forum to get it back to it roots so I appreciate your help thanks!

1969beepbeep

Reaction score
Hi from Southern California. I also have a 69 4spd RR convertible and am currently in the process of restoring it. Glad to see that another one will be on the road again.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
welcome from new york Ed....ragtops....love them.....what times are you turning with your vette?.....gassers rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Gotta see some pics of the Vette!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome fellow Buckeye. Let's see that project.

inri

Reaction score
Welcome from Northern California!

Show us some pics of your chevette :angel:

Orangepeel

Reaction score
Droptop when is the Mopar swap meet in Indianapolis will need some odds and end to build my Drop top it is in very rebuildable shape I would like to meet some of the venders etc. to get best parts Thank you

moparmonk

Reaction score
Welcome from a Mainah! And a fellow rag-top owner as well. And when I say rag-top... I mean literally!

RR Convertible 112413.jpg

Back