• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

over from fbbo

b-star69

Reaction score
been at fbbo for about 2 years but have been a mopar man all my life. i like'em all but love the roadrunner most.i am restoring a bahama yellow 69 it currently is in a complete disassembled state. i've installed new floors,replaced the inner fender,and now the trunk pan is out.

4 gig 853.jpg

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You've got more guts than me to take on a project like that. The great thing is, once it is done you can step back and admire your work with the satisfacton of knowing you put another one back on the road. :encouragement:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome! tells us your plans. original, Day Two?

b-star69

Reaction score
yea original look with some modern up grades so day 2. i like how they acted back in the day. i have tons of body work to do yet.

4 gig 745.jpg

b-star69

Reaction score
:beep:thanks to all! i look forward to sharing and receving not only all of the valuable mopar information but roadrunner info as well.

Back