• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint complete

nicanor

Reaction score
The paint is finally complete. They were buffing the car when I arrived at the shop. Tomorrow I have to bring them all the parts so they can assemble. I had the bumpers re-chromed, new bezels and grille, new taillight bezels, new glass and new seals. We have one week to re-assemble before I have to get the car to have the interior installed.

Pictures to follow.

Thanks,
Barry

MOPARHOUND!

Reaction score
The crowd is gathering...............the natives are getting restless.....................

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
nicanor said:
We have one week to re-assemble before I have to get the car to have the interior installed

Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines... Must be a a reality TV show or something... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nicanor

Reaction score
Been there twice to get pics but its been inside with little light while they were cutting and buffing the car. I have till next Monday to get it to the interior shop.

Back