• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint Jail

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just remember when I started laying down color on the car. I figured I could mess it up as well as anyone. Painting is fun but waiting between coats dose take up a lot of the time spent in the paint booth. Added time was putting the color blender with the mini flake in it over the base coat. Don't figure you cannot stop and come back tomorrow. LOL.

MoparDan

Reaction score
I was hoping to start the bodywork before fall, but with a lack of time to work on my project, and sheet metal on backorder, I'm thinking it will be spring.

Last edited:

1968 man

Reaction score
I was hoping to start the bodywork before fall, but with a lack of time to work on my project, and sheet mettle on backorder, I'm thinking it will be spring.
Being able to work on mine wasn’t lack of time or material, it was lack of funds. Lol. This one is my second road runner restoration in 3 years. I need a break. Lol

Back