• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Palmer Moe-par 68 Intro

Palmer Moe-par 68

Reaction score
I am a 15 year old kid and I love Mopars. Very few of my classmates believe me when I say I have a 68 road runner, 68 coronet, and 68 Dart, but it is true. I have a lawn mowing business that I have been running since I was 9 and that was what allowed me to buy my collection . I have slowly been restoring all of them and recently bought the Road Runner. I have many questions about that I am trying to find answers for. I am hoping in the next year or less, I will have the Road Runner done and it will be my daily driver. Then I would show my friends that I wasn't full of it. I hope that all the Mopar fans out there can help me gather some knowledge on my car so that it can get back on the road after nearly a decade.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the club young bird fan. I am a 62 year old kid at hart and just got my teenage dream car. Had a lawn mowing business when I was young but did not make that kind of money. Lot's of good people here that will help you if they can. I am restoring my 69 383 four speed runner. Will be looking forward to you question's and hope that I can answer some of your question's. Welcome again.:wave:

Coyote

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Super glad to see the younger generation with any automotive (especially MOPAR) interest! Don't hesitate to ask ANY questions you need or want to. You may even get a correct answer, you WILL get honest opinions!

quikbird

Reaction score
welcome. all of us will be happy to help you with any issues you find. on an old mopar, you will find some!!

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from France! Got my first American car at 17 now I'm 22 and restoring a 69 383 4-speed runner :)
Awesome collection I'm jealous lol just kidding good luck with your projects!

Back