• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parking brake

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
What a bummer. Also had to thin out the bed liner so it would spray through the under-coating spray gun bought through east wood. Still, it laid down nice.

Jack R

Reaction score
Well, all I have to pay is shipping for them to fix. Sort of pleased.
From InLine this morning:

If you will send us the cable, we can can restring it for you with the length of cable that you need. I would only need to know how long you need the cable to be. We would restring without charge, but you would need to pay for return shipping.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I guess it's better than a sharp stick in the eye. I would tell them you need it 37 3/4 as per your specs

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Better than not a thing, I guess. Had to pay return shipping on a 69 hood but they paid to ship the replacement for me. They have us when we need the darn thing. Good luck and speedy finishing the resto.

Jack R

Reaction score
So In Line Tube customer service also sent me a link for the 37 3/4” length cable. I ordered that rather than sending the other one back just for timeliness to get that task done.
Got it today. It’s 37” too. So guess I send that one back for them to lengthen. Jeez.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
And you are so close. Nothing worse than getting the wrong part then have to wait for the next one. Sorry for the luck. Guess was lucky everything went well with them when ordering the brake cable and brake lines. Hope you can get them to get it right this time.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
they should have fixed it for free. I know everyone wants us to pay shipping back if they make a mistake. Glad it is fixed. :drinks:

Back