• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part 2, the other stuff.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Is that an old Willys :thumbsup:
Good eye! :thumbsup:

Good eye? There's a giant "W" in the grill and a "Willys" emblem on the fender...you're just sucking up for a ride somewhere down the road in a Hemi RR...and a B5 one at that... :lmao:

:jester:
ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:

Good eye? There's a giant "W" in the grill and a "Willys" emblem on the fender...you're just sucking up for a ride somewhere down the raod in a Hemi RR...and a B5 one at that... :lmao:

ACME
I didnt look that close. I guess I should spend more time on the puter :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Good eye? There's a giant "W" in the grill and a "Willys" emblem on the fender...you're just sucking up for a ride somewhere down the road in a Hemi RR...and a B5 one at that... :lmao:

ACME

Now I have to do my best Dave impersonation...

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

:lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You must be calling him out :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Of coarse he will say "What did I do" :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:

ACME
:toetap: I'm just calling it for what it is, and someone and their twisted mind tries to turn it into something else! :jester: Though a ride in a hemi car, no matter what the color is, woud be great. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
:toetap: I'm just calling it for what it is, and someone and their twisted mind tries to turn it into something else! :jester: Though a ride in a hemi car, no matter what the color is, woud be great. :thumbsup:

Twisted? I'm perfectly normal; the rest of the world just needs to rotate about 45 degrees... :D

I'll take you for a ride in the HemiCar Steve; Sponge Bob has already agreed to let me drive it... :banana: :yesnod: :banana: :yesnod: :banana:

Maybe we should request that Bob provide us with a scheduled completion date on the RR so that we can plan our travel to the Grand Canyon state accordingly...and we'll add 2-3 weeks to allow for complete break-in so as to maximize our Hemi-Enjoyment-Quotient... :lol:

I'm going to get kicked off of the blue team, aren't I...???!!! :wave:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Twisted? I'm perfectly normal; the rest of the world just needs to rotate about 45 degrees... :D

I'll take you for a ride in the HemiCar Steve; Sponge Bob has already agreed to let me drive it... :banana: :yesnod: :banana: :yesnod: :banana:

Maybe we should request that Bob provide us with a scheduled completion date on the RR so that we can plan our travel to the Grand Canyon state accordingly...and we'll add 2-3 weeks to allow for complete break-in so as to maximize our Hemi-Enjoyment-Quotient... :lol:

You are twisted :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
You must be calling him out :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Of coarse he will say "What did I do" :lol:

what'd I do? :huh: now why you gotta pick on the green under yellow guy? I was just minding my own business, and you guys gotta :pot:

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :beep: :beep: :beep: :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and to the original poster, thank you for sharing your fine pictures kind sir.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME[/quote]
I didnt look that close. I guess I should spend more time on the puter :lmao:[/quote]

sounds like you better spend LESS time on here, and get that car done. your place is gonna be pretty crowed with guys wanting rides............. :drive:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME
I didnt look that close. I guess I should spend more time on the puter :lmao:[/quote]

sounds like you better spend LESS time on here, and get that car done. your place is gonna be pretty crowed with guys wanting rides............. :drive: [/quote]

I, ahem, am not RIDING... :lol:

:drive:
ACME

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Three part answer,
1. It will only take 45 degrees to fix it? That ain't much! :banana:
2. Sounds like a plan, but I couldn't do it until the fall sometime. :drive:
3. Keep talking like that and you will be! :wave:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
ACME

sounds like you better spend LESS time on here, and get that car done. your place is gonna be pretty crowed with guys wanting rides............. :drive: [/quote]

I, ahem, am not RIDING... :lol:

:drive:
ACME[/quote]

personally I plan on hanging onto the dash, screaming for Momma. Just like the time I went for a ride in the '73 road runner I bought(and so was my buddy in the back seat)

Back