• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part Questions

Collin

Reaction score
Part Questions:

Guys I have a chance to photograph and post a lot of mopar parts online for sale. The deal is that if I post them and do the leg work I get a cut of the profit. I have 2 marine 354 hemis complete with dual quad intakes that will be for sale. He thinks the blocks are most likely corroded from being salt water cooled. I dont know what kind of money these can get, or if the dual quads are worth anything. He also has ORIGINAL sheet metal he wants to put up for sale...a super bee hood, super bee fenders and trunk lid. The guy has an insane amount of NOS hemi parts, shifter handles, wheels, doors, fenders, trans, rear ends, carbs, heads....all for mopars (super bees, road runners, dusters, demons, cudas, challengers). Dont know when he is going to start selling the other parts off. I toyed with the thought of Ebay but would have to chose local pick up only and really narrow the buying audience due to the cost of packaging and shipping such huge parts. I thought of listing them and telling the bidder its their responsibility to arrange for shipping etc. Craigslist is ok, but thats a narrow audience too. Any opinions on the way to go about doing this??

moparchris

Reaction score
Definitely E bay. I would also ship as well, you just need to be up front about shipping. I like to take pics then package it up measure it and weigh it and enter all the dimensions into the ebay calculator. Then the buyer will know exactly what shipping is when he clicks on your auction.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
You could have a good chance of selling the hemis on http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/. If nothing else, you might be able to find a price from something similar.

BTW, those early hemis can go for some decent $$.

Back