• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts ????

TOMRR

Reaction score
001.jpg
Can some tell me what these go to, Going through some spare parts !!!
And does any one have spare door lock for a 69RR I need the ring that c clips on the end that the small rod attaches to lock or unlock

Thanks Tom C.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0

dutchrunner

Reaction score
Looks like the small blocks that fixes the ventwindow frame to the door.
It holds the alenbolt that you acces trough the small hole in the inner side of the door.

rockdog2112

Reaction score
Speaking of vent windows, the other day, I had a friend refer to them as "No Drafts". I had never heard that term before. Has anyone else?

Ranger

Reaction score
Looks like the small blocks that fixes the ventwindow frame to the door.
It holds the alenbolt that you acces trough the small hole in the inner side of the door.

Speaking of that access hole, is it supposed to be plugged? If so and yours is missing, the end plug from a BIC pen works well. Just requires a little light filing to turn down the diameter and tap it in.

Last edited:

rockdog2112

Reaction score
We're both in our early 50's and he said that's what his dad used to call them when he was kid. Must be an old school or maybe regional term. anyways, I thought it was interesting.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I'm in my early 60s and on all the cars from the 50's on up those windows were called vent windows!!! I never heard them called anything else.

Back