• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Passenger door - primed

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I don't know about you but will be smiling from ear to ear when I finely get to drive the beast. Ordering all the stuff for under the car so I can put it into a roller. Want to put rear wheel's on it and make a frame to mount where the K member goes with metal casters. Need to roll it forward to give me enough room to paint hood and trunk lid in the booth. I can gain about three feet if I move it forward. That is my thoughts. Yes have to make something else to make life easy in the paint booth. Russ. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Big Block how did they work for you. Also did you use the K member bolt's to hold these on. Thank you. Russ.

Big Block

Reaction score
No my cousin made them. he has it where they bolt to the bumper bolt brackets and he bought the tires that have little tubes in them and put them on there.

Back