• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pat70rr Intro

pat70rr

Reaction score
Hi everyone im a ny owner of a 70 rr just came over from forbbodies excited to join this site recently got back into restoring my 70 roadrunner after 10 years of sitting in garage being inspired by some of my coworkers its a stock 383 auto base model which I bought in 93 in California and shipped back in 94 hopefully I can get some help and maybe make some new friends

Last edited:

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
Hi Pat. Who were you on FABO? I'm a crossover too. I wanted to pick a different user I.D. but decided it might be better to use the same one. I've had my share of A, B, and E bodies so I joined multiple sites. - Seems to be a pretty good bunch of guys over here but not near as many posts as on FABO. - Probably because it's more geared towards people that own one certain model. But there's plenty of non-Roadrunner posts. Keep your eyes open for the jokes. Some of the best ones (or at least most twisted) that I've read were from some of the members here. Welcome aboard.

oops. I misread and thought you wrote FABO instead of FBBO.

Last edited:

pat70rr

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys appreciate it will post pictures

Back