• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patches I found today

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I'm not sure if any of you collect patches or not, but I found these today and thought I would share them with you. I've seen many simular to the one on the left. I haven't seen one with just the running bird before.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's a good idea. I was thinking of putting one on a new t-shirt........ When we get them!!!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've got the mopar patch. those would look good on a jean jacket.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mac said:
you got me thinking about where i put those patches. here is what i could find
IMG_1541.jpg

Back when I had my Sunfire Yellow Convertibile I had a vendor at a car show make me a RR hat. It was black and had the same black '69 Road Runner patch featured here. He put a little black and white patch in the same font which read "Convertible' under the RR patch. It was really cool. I wore that hat often. Made the mistake of taking it off for a few minutes and putting it down on a table at a corn dog stand at the swap meet in Moultrie one year and someone was kind enough to relieve me of having to wear it anymore... :(

Since then, I've often wondered who in the hell wants a hat off of someone else's sweaty head...???!!! Takes all kinds I guess...

Nice collection!

:jester:
ACME

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Here are some more that I have. The Mopar and heart patch were some that I bought at least 35 years ago. The two on the left, and the early Barracuda patch, are sown on the Chrysler jacket.

Back