• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paul Walker or when speed kills

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
saw this over on the 'parts. Fast and Furious star Paul Walker and his buddy went for a ride in the buddy's Porsche GT yeasterday. Walker was 40....

168413723bd00123-world-prem.jpg

image_zpsf05c5e6c.jpg

image_zpsc9d120da.jpg

inri

Reaction score
Is this the same model of car that Ryan Dunn (Jackass) perished in?

By the looks of it they were going very very fast, too fast for any public road. My arbitrary guess is 110 mph. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough what speed they were going at and the cause...

RIP guys.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Sad. I hope he wasn't practicing for another movie. And yup, he had to be flying to do that to that car.

tallhair

Reaction score
That's too bad but I am glad no one else was hurt. That's not even a large tree and it looks unphased

Roadcuda

Reaction score
There was speculation on the news tonight that there may have been another car involved, possibly drag racing. And they think his buddy was the one driving. The story ain't over yet!

inri

Reaction score
There was speculation on the news tonight that there may have been another car involved, possibly drag racing. And they think his buddy was the one driving. The story ain't over yet!

I hope this isn't true... ...would make sense though...

Back