• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pavilions car show scottsdale sponersd by Russo Steele

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
With the auctions coming up the weekly show becomes sponsored by the auction houses. This week Russo Steele was judging and handing out cash prizes. Looks like mine is going on the auction block :stooges:

solid gold

Reaction score
Nice pics! Love those palm trees and the lady with the leaning soda cups by the 70 RR. :eek: Looks like a great show! Did you win any $$ ?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
solid gold said:
Nice pics! Love those palm trees and the lady with the leaning soda cups by the 70 RR. :eek: Looks like a great show! Did you win any $$ ?
No money, never saw a judge on our row. There was only one winner in muscle car an AMX, seemed all the winners were near the tent, I don't think they ventured out very far :lol: I did win two hats and two general admission tickets to the auction, thats worth about 40 bucks :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, that A4 GTX with the red gut is smoking hot! :thumbsup:
If you can't have B5 then A4 is a close second... :D

Any idea what's under the hood of that pregnant nova? :basketcase:
Wonder what the interior smells like? :lmao:
You guys aren't missing anything noteworthy; just a little banter between me and Bob's Mrs.... :lol:

Nice pics, Bob. Thanks for sharing. The other woman is still looking great...but you already knew that... :cheers:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Okay, that A4 GTX with the red gut is smoking hot! :thumbsup:
If you can't have B5 then A4 is a close second... :D

Any idea what's under the hood of that pregnant nova? :basketcase:
Wonder what the interior smells like? :lmao:
You guys aren't missing anything noteworthy; just a little banter between me and Bob's Mrs.... :lol:

Nice pics, Bob. Thanks for sharing. The other woman is still looking great...but you already knew that... :cheers:

:jester:
Yea :lol: The pregnant nova has a stroked 400 in it and a "slushbox" see I'm being politically correct, we must stop the hate talk :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Bob, this is my favorite time over in your neck of the woods. That show is always good. I wish I had the time to go on over to the auctions.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Thanks for sharing Bob, this is my favorite time over in your neck of the woods. That show is always good. I wish I had the time to go on over to the auctions.
You might have if you win that 440 today :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
:lol: no kidding. What day is it on? I dont remember.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
:lol: no kidding. What day is it on? I dont remember.
17th-23rd and some smaller ones the following week.

Back