• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pawn Stars

droptop

Reaction score
I suppose American Pickers isn't true either , or Fast and loud aka " the gas monkeys " or American Restoration . All favorites of mine :sorrow:

I think Sue said it best...."You not Gas Monkey, you A** Monkey" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

jays69bird

Reaction score
What about American Chopper ? Nothing like watching them scream, yell, and call each other names. funny thing is they made a fortune doing it,:loco:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
What about American Chopper ? Nothing like watching them scream, yell, and call each other names. funny thing is they made a fortune doing it,:loco:

My youngest son and I were working on something together and getting on each others nerves... Something we used to do..... and he said "Why don't we start working on motorcycles together and then we could get a TV show and make some real money"

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
caught Pawn Stars the other night. Corey has a hole in his pocket and iis broke. Finacial advisor told him to sell the "old Plymouth", and Rick bought it.

mcmopar

Reaction score
I know its not true , nothing on TV is true but it is entertaining and good for a laugh . Even the news is BS and embellished , especially Fox News ! :yesnod:
jmho :courage:

No more so than MSN and all the networks...

Ranger

Reaction score
Glad to see it is biting him in the ass. Nothing lower than self proclaimed heroes.

Back