• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pentastar Emblem Location and Photo

chapdog105

Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic and location measurements for the Pentastar emblem on the passenger fender?

Alex

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'll get if no one else has when I get home from work.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
here ya go Alex, let me know if you need anything else.In case my blurry pic of the measurements don't come out.....
from the fender edge near the door.main hole.6 3/4",second smaller hole 1/4" from the main hole
from the body line down, main hole 2 1/2" smaller hole 2 3/8"

PTDC0015.jpg

PTDC0002.jpg

PTDC0007.jpg

PTDC0010.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I think you did me a big favor by asking this. I pulled the car out to get the mower out, so I figured I take the pics then. I sat down by the fender, and no holes. I pulled the pentastar off, so I knew the holes were there. I looked inside the fender, and I could see the holes. The only thing I can think of till I talk to my paint guy, is there must have been some pitting on the fender and he did a skim coat. I remember seeing the fender before he primered it, and there was no rust. sure glad I caught this before the car was painted and I was trying to put my new Pentastar on!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just got done putting the front seat belts in, soooo much nicer looking than the aftermarkert ones the PO put in. Thanks again!

chapdog105

Reaction score
Awesome. I hope they cleaned up well.
My back seat was in pretty good shape, so the belts should've clean-up nicely.

Alex

Back