• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

perforated/non-perforated?

Barbotte

Reaction score
Getting my list ready to order interior parts for my 73 bird. Was looking at the headliners online and they list perforated/non-perforated. Anyone knows which one. It's a black interior. Thank you in advance.

V.R.D

Reaction score
i like the perforated as it will breath and not hold moisture in.

Barbotte

Reaction score
Ok, that makes sense. Just wondering if the perforation holes are large enough to see the sound deadening material (foil) that I have put on between the roof ribs.

Last edited:

V.R.D

Reaction score
test it put a piece under the head liner and see what you can see it wont be much if very little

Ranger

Reaction score
Just wondering if the perforation holes are large enough to see the sound deadening material (foil) that I have put on between the roof ribs.
I replaced my headliner a couple of years ago with the OEM type perforated liner. Can't see the white deadening material behind it.

Barbotte

Reaction score
Great. I have been looking at headliners and some indicate that it's a four bow and others six bow for that year. Was at the car today and should of took a pic of where the bow clips seem to go. It looks like a star pattern with three screw holes. I have six per side. Would I assume that it was a six bow headliner!

Barbotte

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of the roof. Looks like maybe a six bow headliner.a20210329_124134.jpg a20210329_124215.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I don't see that. I see five. What went up where the sun visors are. It might have six though. Here is a picture of my 69 runner. Laid out. with the bow's. Contact LegendaryIMG_0113.JPGEven got the bow's from them. Don't for get the wires that hold the back bow in place.

Barbotte

Reaction score
Will get a hold of Legendary. Just going to order all my soft interior parts from them. Got seat covers for my 66 charger before and they were great.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Ever one is a little behind with the covid. Every one is saying that guy being home are working on their cars and put a strain on stock. But think some of my stuff came in around a month or so. Good luck.

RGAZ

Reaction score
My replacement roof had 6 bows. Here is how I recorded where they went. The two tabs on the bottom are showing where the "hooks" go.

IMG_0095.JPG

A picture is worth 1000 words.

RGAZ

Back