• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pervious Owners??

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
I am now awaiting the Form with all the owners names from all the way back to the original date of purchase..... hopefully this goes in my favor!

did you ever hear from DMV about the owners list yet ??, where in Calif. was the car from ?? I've sold 12 of them over 1974 to date... in Concord, Antioch, Sacramento/Rancho Murieta & Sonora areas.... I knew or know allot of the people in those areas, that were into Mopars not too many of them, if it's a SoCal car, I probably wouldn't know or have seen it probably, unless it was in my travels... there were allot of my old RR's & Chargers floating around NorCal East Bay Area especially, a dozen of each ranging in 68-70's, among other A & E body Mopar cars 60's -80's Power Wagons

Last edited:

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
Hey guys I need some help here. How do I go about tracking down previous owners for my RR? The Calif DMV are giving me a hard time and I would really like to Restore this car and do it right. I am missing the fender tag and all the info on the car I have is just from going over it with a fine tooth comb. Anything will help. Thanks!

do you have any photos you can share, it might possibly help

hlrich24

Reaction score
So I finally heard back from the DMV and since the car had not been registered in the last 4 years they through out the records...Pretty Lame... the car hasn't been registered since '99.

Back