• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pic of painted hood insulation

rose heiden

Rosebud
Reaction score
Someone mention more discussions and more pics. Here's a pic of my new hood insulation (Duque Hoodliner Productions) found on internet under FatMat Sound Control. It's acoustical liner w/urethane facing. I bought a sheet of it, took old rat hole insulation out to measure new one. Took it to "Wicked Paint" shop here and owner Keith did an awesome airbrush on it that withstands the engine heat. I'm excited about it, worth the $350 paint and insulation. Hood liner was $150, included shipping. So I've only been to one show since it was installed. Small show, didn't win. But always other shows to go to. I enjoy talking to other owners, looking at their awesome vehicles, and talking to vistors, more than winning. I got 2d place at other shows twice and got the favorite car from Pensacola dodge dealer at Mopars and more at p'cola beach show. Enjoy.

IMG957963.jpg

Back