• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics of my old vert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
The new owner who got it from the people I sold it to years ago sent me a couple of pics.

I had plenty and then that computer crashed :brickwall:

This was a GREAT cruiser, got insane MPG, rode like a cloud. Lots of fun.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I miss this car but not sure if I like it better than the current car. Tough call. The white car is pretty sweet. The vert had a MUCH softer seat though. Not sure how that was the case but it is true. I think it had a nicer dashboard which was odd becasue most black intriors I have seen had some damage. I think this car sat in a grage for a long time IIRC.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I stay on this guy to keep after it. It has some needs but they aren't rust.

Someday I will post the story of the parts car I bought for it, well I thought I bought one.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
droptop said:
I do like your white car, but that droptop........ :drool: :drool: :cheers: :cheers:
You're just biased Harold! BTW, have you made any progress on your car?

moparchris

Reaction score
Nice convert! A 69 Roadrunner is the only convert I would own. I really like them. Is it an auto or stick?

glhcarl

Reaction score
Nice looking road runner, I love the color. It looks just like my car, without a roof?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
glhcarl said:
Nice looking road runner, I love the color. It looks just like my car, without a roof?

So Carl, what you're saying is this one looks like it could haul a dead body or two also, only without a roof? :lmao:

It is a really nice example of the breed as everyone has noted. I've always liked the Sunfire Yellow versions because that is the color that mine was, but it's pretty hard to argue with the red on the droptop body...

:jester:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
That car had a 67 383 lo po with hi po manifolds. Auto on the column. It got 25 MPG one time, got 22 MPG on several trips. It was freaky. Started getting the unreal MPG with the new exhaust, X pipe.

I was told when I got it that it was one of 116. Not sure where that number came from??? Sounds legit.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:
Nice convert! A 69 Roadrunner is the only convert I would own. I really like them. Is it an auto or stick?
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Now, now, Stu-Rat. This is a "69 Road Runner" site after all. Don't be so touchy. It's not like he singled out baby sh*t green, one of none, quasi-clones... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Now, now, Stu-Rat. This is a "69 Road Runner" site after all. Don't be so touchy. It's not like he singled out baby sh*t green, one of none, quasi-clones... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

thats why i like you ray , you alway seem to brighten my day :jester: :jester: :jester: RED RED RED FOR 69 GREEN FOR 70 and never PINK :acme:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

thats why i like you ray , you alway seem to brighten my day :jester: :jester: :jester: RED RED RED FOR 69 GREEN FOR 70 and never PINK :acme:

Glad you got a chuckle out of that... :D

Now send me your address so I can send you a quart of "Hot Pink" paint for Christmas.... :acme:

Back