• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pie tins wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been non-chalantly looking out at the swap meets for used pie tins, you know the ones you play frisbee with before you toss in the trash for that perfect concourse resto? Anyways, I am interested in buying such old junk to decorate my garage. So if you have one or a friend with one let me know I would like to purchase them. Thanks.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Hey guys, I have been non-chalantly looking out at the swap meets for used pie tins, you know the ones you play frisbee with before you toss in the trash for that perfect concourse resto? Anyways, I am interested in buying such old junk to decorate my garage. So if you have one or a friend with one let me know I would like to purchase them. Thanks.
I'll be finishing up a cherry pie soon and send it your way :basketcase:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:

Don't count on it. He's fibbing again, Chris; he doesn't eat sweets... :D

Looks like you have a pretty good start on the collection based on the garage pics you posted a couple days ago... :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:

Mmmmmm cherry pie. :drool: I am a cheesecake guy myself. You go ahead and send that pie tin my way, just set it on the air cleaner of the Hemi and drive it around the block, then send it to me then I can at least say it came from some a-hole with a real Hemi car! :pot: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I think I have a 318 Four Barrel pie tin lying around if you don't already have one of those...

You'll notice how I deftly side-stepped any controversy by just skipping right over that last post... :basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:

Mmmmmm cherry pie. :drool: I am a cheesecake guy myself. You go ahead and send that pie tin my way, just set it on the air cleaner of the Hemi and drive it around the block, then send it to me then I can at least say it came from some a-hole with a real Hemi car! :pot: :lmao:
Boy that aint the first time Ive been called that, maybe there is something to it :wedgie:

moparchris

Reaction score
Come on Bob, I'm just :acme: ya! Hell I would even let you dig trenches and wake up the neighbors again! :lmao:

318 four barrel? I dont think I have ever seen one of those, how much would you like? Does it have patina or is it new?

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Come on Bob, I'm just :acme: ya! Hell I would even let you dig trenches and wake up the neighbors again! :lmao:
Chris, you've let him guilt you into a full-blown back-pedal...don't you know this game by now...? I've never fallen prey to this tactic myself... Okay, maybe once or fifty times...:lmao:

moparchris said:
318 four barrel? I dont think I have ever seen one of those, how much would you like? Does it have patina or is it new?
Pretty nice condition. It was on the Swinger until the long arm crank went in and Mrs. ACME decided that she had to have the black wrinkle MoPar Performance valve covers. No direct charge on the pie tin...but I wouldn't protest if you bought me a nice, ice cold Kona Longboard Ale Draft at the Goat Hill next week... :banana: :yesnod: :banana:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
Chris, you've let him guilt you into a full-blown back-pedal...don't you know this game by now...? I've never fallen prey to this tactic myself... Okay, maybe once or fifty times...:lmao:

moparchris said:
Pretty nice condition. It was on the Swinger until the long arm crank went in and Mrs. ACME decided that she had to have the black wrinkle MoPar Performance valve covers. No direct charge on the pie tin...but I wouldn't protest if you bought me a nice, ice cold Kona Longboard Ale Draft at the Goat Hill next week... :banana: :yesnod: :banana:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Glad I wasn't on a speaker phone

moparchris

Reaction score
Ouch! I almost felt bad for the a-hole comment. Sometimes my mouth writes a check my ass cant cash! :lol: Let me know when and where and I will buy you a spirit or two. :cheers:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Let me know when and where and I will buy you a spirit or two. :cheers:

Pie tin has made it safely out to Santa Maria...heading down to OC tonight...Thursday evening is looking good for me...I'll call you tomorrow or Thursday to set something up...

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
hey did we miss you comming to Ohio? :huh:

I blew through a couple of weeks ago...trip was shortened up and I was tied up with work the entire time so I didn't even bother you. I'll be back up at the end of the month - depending on what your schedule is maybe we can finally pull the trigger...I'll keep you posted...

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
So I dropped the pie tin off at Chris' house Thursday afternoon. Mrs. moparchris snaps a pic of me standing in her living room and sends it to Mrs. ACME with a note about "guess who just dropped by?" As I'm driving back to the hotel I get a call from the Mrs. "So, I see you're working hard this trip" she says... :lol: :toetap: :lol:

Then, as I tell her about the pie tin she claims I never told her that I was donating her old pie tin so I'm now in trouble for "giving her parts away without her permission..." :lol: She threatened to put the A12 on a transporter and "donate" that to Chris just to teach me a lesson... She then said that she knew that I knew that she wouldn't actually do that, so she was going to just take one of the doors off and ship it to him... :toetap:

So, Chris, two things:
1) Tam gave you the pie tin - so you now owe her a beer, not me... :D
2) If a large package shows up COD from Flor-I-Duh please do not accept it... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
So I dropped the pie tin off at Chris' house Thursday afternoon. Mrs. moparchris snaps a pic of me standing in her living room and sends it to Mrs. ACME with a note about "guess who just dropped by?" As I'm driving back to the hotel I get a call from the Mrs. "So, I see you're working hard this trip" she says... :lol: :toetap: :lol:

Then, as I tell her about the pie tin she claims I never told her that I was donating her old pie tin so I'm now in trouble for "giving her parts away without her permission..." :lol: She threatened to put the A12 on a transporter and "donate" that to Chris just to teach me a lesson... She then said that she knew that I knew that she wouldn't actually do that, so she was going to just take one of the doors off and ship it to him... :toetap:

So, Chris, two things:
2) If a large package shows up COD from Flor-I-Duh please do not accept it... :lol:

Don't ya hate these newfangled means of communication!!! They can get you in soooooo much trouble!!! :crazy:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

So, Chris, two things:

1. Why did you tell her it was her part... 2. A woman never takes you picture to look at, she has other ideas... 3. When transferring goods its best done at a neutral site :toetap:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
1. Why did you tell her it was her part...
I didn't. She knew that the only 318-4 pie tin came off of the Swinger. She's no dummy... :yesnod:
69hemi beep said:
2. A woman never takes you picture to look at, she has other ideas...
Yep. Duly noted. Just didn't think about it... :leave:
69hemi beep said:
3. When transferring goods its best done at a neutral site :toetap:
Probably also true... :yesnod:

No biggie on any account...she was just tormenting me...standard fare and it just means she's in a good mood... :D

moparchris

Reaction score
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I personally thank Tammy for the pie tin. However, I dont think you heard my wife just before she snapped the picture. I believe she uttered something to the effect of "watch this I am gonna get Chris a matching A12 Roadrunner!". I expect Bambi on my doorstep at any moment! :party:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I personally thank Tammy for the pie tin. However, I dont think you heard my wife just before she snapped the picture. I believe she uttered something to the effect of "watch this I am gonna get Chris a matching A12 Roadrunner!". I expect Bambi on my doorstep at any moment! :party:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and I like the new avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back