• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pinkpanthr Intro

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
Was in Danville 2 times last week. That is where the Challenger came from.
I live in Nicholasville and work all around Lexington primarily Danville/Harrodsburg which is where I grew up. By the way thanks for snaggin one from my backyard geez! Just kiddin. There are still a few floatin around down here, not alot of birds though. There are only two others that I'm aware of in nicholasville and a few Satellites. I don't get up to Indiana very often but occansionally I'll have work in Evansville.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ever been to Grayson? Dad went to collage there.

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
I've been to Grayson. I work as a commercial service tech for Time Warner Cable. We actually cover all the way to Ironton OH. But it's rare and only in special circumstances that I get to go due to the time involved for travel. My older sister lived in Huntington for a while so I got some experience with that area visiting her also.

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I've been a member here for 2 days and this site has already helped me out tremendously. This is a club I am proud to be a member of!:wave:

Back