• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plum crazy purple paint question

BEEPBEEPBUCK

Reaction score
Have any of you ever used Eastwood plum crazy purple paint? Did you like it? Do you have any pictures?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
a first for this site...Bobby doesn't have a picture of something.....

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello Buck no haven't seen it painted out on any thing. I went to the paint store and got ppg matrix paint mixed think that is the way to go. Buying premixed I don't like it the paint shop has book's with color swatches to look at. This gives you a better idea of what your getting and the paint is fresh mixed for you. :thumbsup:

BEEPBEEPBUCK

Reaction score
Hello Buck no haven't seen it painted out on any thing. I went to the paint store and got ppg matrix paint mixed think that is the way to go. Buying premixed I don't like it the paint shop has book's with color swatches to look at. This gives you a better idea of what your getting and the paint is fresh mixed for you. :thumbsup:

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea and every where else so I have found out. Seeing more in the shell structure before I remove the roof. Oh where dose it end. Russ. :beep:

Back