• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plymouth hearth

fugges

Reaction score
I want to make a keyring for my Runner.
Therefor I need the korrekt datas from the plymouth heart (the red hearth with the evil-tail),
has somebody a picture or anything like this of it, I can not find one in the net!
Armin

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Now all you need is Sonny & Cher singing "The Beat goes on" and you have a commercial :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Now all you need is Sonny & Cher singing "The Beat goes on" and you have a commercial :jester:
I think we can do without that!!!! :devil:

bstan70rr

Reaction score
i have a bunch of plastic key ring blanks. i had the intention of selling them at our yearly swap meet, but i did not want to mess with the booth and all. he plastic key rings are bigger than a quarter but smaller than a fifty cent piece. they would be two sided with two different images. yall interested? not sure what a good price would be.

bstan70rr

Reaction score
i will bust them out and figure out what to do with them. my key ring is the horn button insert on one side and the mopar insignia on the other. i could do some for this site if the mod is interested???

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
bstan70rr said:
i will bust them out and figure out what to do with them. my key ring is the horn button insert on one side and the mopar insignia on the other. i could do some for this site if the mod is interested???

Could be interesting...... More details please.

bstan70rr

Reaction score
good news. i have just found the punch that will allow me to cut out the keychain images. it should be here this week, and i can start making a few of these to see how they will do.

i am going to move this to the buy and sell thread, as i am sure that the mods would rather not have the general discussion board cluttered with stuff like this???

however, before you go looking for the information, get your keychain images together and send them to me. the keycains are clear plastic, two-sided, and the images fit tightly sealed inside. i have gotten mine wet before, and nothing seems to penetrate the seal; however, i will not claim them to be watertight. the size of each image needs to fit inside a 1 3/4" circle. i have extensive photoshop skills, and can help with the images.

see yall at the buy and sell. get em before they hit ebay.....LOL !!!

Back