• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plymouth vs Dodge Vinyl Top Trim

CornDog

Reaction score
I was wondering if the sail panel vinyl top trim for a 68-70 Dodge is the same as the 68-70 Plymouths? I'm thinking one if longer than the other.

Justin
"CornDog"

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Coronet/Road Runner trim is the same. The Charger trim is all it's own.

moparchris

Reaction score
I know the roofs are the same, so I would ASSume its the same vinyl trim. I will be at my shop tomorrow and I will compare the Satellites trim to the SuperBee. Please hold.

droptop

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:
I know the roofs are the same, so I would ASSume its the same vinyl trim. I will be at my shop tomorrow and I will compare the Satellites trim to the SuperBee. Please hold.
they are different ,

x2 The Dodge is longer and the revell is deeper on the Plymouth. If you ever have the 2 side by side, you will see what I am talking about.

CornDog

Reaction score
I believed they were different but I wasn't 100% sure. I knew the window fuzzies were different from Plymouth to Dodge and that was the reason I asked. It's amazing how different the cars are from one to another.

Justin
"CornDog"

Back