• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PM's stuck in "Outbox"?

A31PKG

Reaction score
I have a couple PM's that I tried to send by hitting "submit" and they seem to have gotten stuck in the "Outbox" ?? I looked in "sent", and they haven't been..... How does one solve this? One of them is actually to Big John asking the same questions, but not sure if it's getting sent or not.....

:huh: :huh:

moparchris

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
I have a couple PM's that I tried to send by hitting "submit" and they seem to have gotten stuck in the "Outbox" ?? I looked in "sent", and they haven't been..... How does one solve this? One of them is actually to Big John asking the same questions, but not sure if it's getting sent or not.....

:huh: :huh:

I had it happena few times only to realize that I left out any text in the subject line.

A31PKG

Reaction score
Just informed that a PM stays in "outbox" until it's opened, then it goes to "sent messages"

I knew I was in over my head on this deal..... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
A31PKG said:
Just informed that a PM stays in "outbox" until it's opened, then it goes to "sent messages"

I knew I was in over my head on this deal..... :lol:
Kinda technical ain't it :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Ahhh okay. Got it. Cool now I now when Bob is avoiding me. :lol:

Yeah, "Asphalt Repair Bill" in the subject line will do that every time... :lmao:

glhcarl

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Kinda technical ain't it :jester:
When I read the title, I thought someone got locked in a Australian steak restaurant? :loco:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
Ahhh okay. Got it. Cool now I now when Bob is avoiding me. :lol:

Yeah, "Asphalt Repair Bill" in the subject line will do that every time... :lmao:
:leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave: :leave:

Back