• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Politics

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Go for for it Big - we need someplace to discuss why all but one of the automotive dealerships targeted for closure had recently contributed to the guys wearing the white hats... :lmao:

The lemmings wanted change...they're getting it...and dragging the rest of us right along with them...

:jester:

interesting story on that subject in the new MCG. and we know they always get their facts straight. realy scarey if it's true.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Go for for it Big - we need someplace to discuss why all but one of the automotive dealerships targeted for closure had recently contributed to the guys wearing the white hats... :lmao:

The lemmings wanted change...they're getting it...and dragging the rest of us right along with them...

interesting story on that subject in the new MCG. and we know they always get their facts straight. realy scarey if it's true.

Check out the September issue of Popular Hot Rodding - they also allude to it to in the editorial section - without getting quite so specific...probably fearful of backlash...much the same as the automotive industry itself... I've even had some of my non-car-guy friends mention the rumblings regarding this so the cat seems to be getting out of the bag even in non-automotive circles...

mcmopar

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:

Are you talking about the dealership closing story? I just had it forwarded to me. This president and all his cronies needs to be run out of here on a rail!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
I just got this in my email and thought some of you guys would like to see it. The dirty tricks just keep on coming. The Dems are way out of control.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=656824

While this is a faith based site it also has a lot of good political content. :thumbsup:
Trent Franks comes across as a stand up guy here in AZ :yesnod:

Back