• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

power brake booster rebuilding service?

resq302

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good brake booster rebuilder besides Dewey? I was on the phone with him yesterday and he really turned me off with the attitude I got from him. I am not looking to have the booster replated as I recently had that done with a bunch of other parts. I just need to get the booster operational again. The booster is a Midland-Ross power drum booster for a 69 GTX.

Thanks,

Brian

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
You are not going to find anybody better then Booster Dewey!

He has done two for me and if I had to have another one done he be the person I would go to.

I never had any type of problem with him or his work.
Infact I called him on one my boosters 11/2 years after he done it and told him the problem and he said send it back and I will take care of it and he did at his cost completely.:cents:

69B5

Reaction score
I have used " Power Brake Booster Exchange, Inc." Portland, OR. 503-238-8882 and have had no problems. It takes about two week's turn around
If you want to know the states of your booster he will check it out for you while you wait, He has all ways been polite to me.
Like Bill said, I'd send my booster to him.

resq302

Reaction score
Maybe he was having a bad day or something. Just his over all demeanor seemed to be rude.

Back