• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

power steering box

andy69

Reaction score
Having taken my pwr str box out,and sent to several different repairers only to be told its that worn we cant do anything for you, now ive tried to source a second hand one here but very hard to get, I tried several times to contact firm feel in the USA but get no return emails,ive read they do reco boxes....anyway my car is idle because of this

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
andy69 said:
Having taken my pwr str box out,and sent to several different repairers only to be told its that worn we cant do anything for you, now ive tried to source a second hand one here but very hard to get, I tried several times to contact firm feel in the USA but get no return emails,ive read they do reco boxes....anyway my car is idle because of this

Call Steer&Gear and ask for Tom he will take Good care of you.
He's done about 6 boxes for me and ones I have set in for repair and just got back my buddies AAR box.

Tom's at Steer and Gear is the only one I will use.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
abodybill said:
andy69 said:

Call Steer&Gear and ask for Tom he will take Good care of you.
He's done about 6 boxes for me and ones I have set in for repair and just got back my buddies AAR box.

Tom's at Steer and Gear is the only one I will use.

X2 on Steer and Gear. Good guys. Specialize in MoPars. Just check out their webpage...

http://www.steerandgear.com/

andy69

Reaction score
Thanks Bill, contacted them right now.......cant weight to see the freight charge....there bloody heavy

andy69

Reaction score
They got back straight away, like i said freight charge.........$275.00.....anyway

Back