• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

???production number????

john hartman

Reaction score
I have a 71RR 340 44-speed car, with a build date of January. Is there a way to know what number off the line my car was? Was it number one or the hundredth some?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Rain Man gave you the code so you can find it. On your other post. I was not lucky enough to have a fender tag when buying the 69 runner I have so I don't care just glad to have one. Maybe the info will help you. :thumbsup2:

john hartman

Reaction score
Another cool deal about my car, it originally came from north Dakota and I believe it to be with a dealer installed block heater on it

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
I contacted Chrysler directly to inquire about a build sheet and other info on my RR and the short answer was “Sorry”.

john hartman

Reaction score
Wonder if mark worman of graveyard carz knows, he knows everything .
Well he may have greater resources than us to find out.
Wish I knew how I could talk to him.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
:p with this type of idiot smile on their face's and know you this is what you wanted to say :upyours:!!!!!

Exactly

Wonder if mark worman of graveyard carz knows, he knows everything .
Well he may have greater resources than us to find out.
Wish I knew how I could talk to him.

I like the show, but don’t know if I could actually talk to him as his antics drive me crazy. Try Tony, he seems more personable.

Back