• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress on my RR

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Been without my ride now for almost a year, bad drama thread on for b bodies only board but now the progress is going well and I suspect I will have my RR back late October yeah! only using weekends re assembly maybe 3-4 weeks by myself hopefully less :)

RVRnJz7.jpg

RVRnJz7.jpg

7I6s0s3.jpg

f0J0MlF.jpg

PuysCNf.jpg

CxmTnJq.jpg

gMh6d4C.jpg

dK5o9qy.jpg

0SOXtbA.jpg

ZipP4LO.jpg

UHEqI4f.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Xs two, great color (after Green of course)

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Yep keeping the T5 all the way the only real changes from stock are the 440, hood and interior color change to black. I still have the 383hp on a stand and i still have the oe hood. I will eventually get the hood re painted to match. Seats are at the upholsterer getting redone in the same delux pattern as factory or close to it i hope not using the legendary covers they are goung to re produce it by hand not sure how and i will be definitely be checking on it to make sure its as close as possuble just need a new front windshield and ill be ready for re assembly when it gets back. Next up i have my eye on my neighbors E body :) 70 cuda plum crazy 383 4 speed apart all ready just needs body and paint and reassemble. $10k add another 12-15k for the body work and for $25k i may have me another mopar :) trying to save up but the wife and kids are killing me lol

Don99Pablo

Reaction score
Interesting side note, my alma mater, East Carolina University's school colors are purple and gold, and their purple is plum crazy purple. If you look up the plum crazy paint mix it will also come as ECU purple, the same color they paint their football helmets!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I see your car was built after January 1st 1969!! First one to tell how I know wins nothing LOL

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
See the oval hole the gas fill neck goes threw, for collision purposes they were changed from round. I win :lol:

peresvet24

Reaction score
Great job:thumbsup: JB T5 bronze better color! for your bird, Do not listen to that tells a "basketcase", and it is the only color that he can recommend to you is green:ack::ack::jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sending picture of Harry to Immigration......:toetap::toetap::toetap::jester:

Back