• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project Started 69 Roadrunner

Wildie

Reaction score
I finally got to work on my car i bought it 4 months ago and 2015 is going to be my year Happy New Year !!!!

20141227_144207.jpg

20141228_193417.jpg

quikbird

Reaction score
drat!! now I'm really jealous!! to quote a friend of mine " I really have to get me one of these"

chapdog105

Reaction score
I've seen 4-post lifts between $2-3k depending on where it was built.
My buddy has an American one ($3k) and a Chinese one ($2k). He said the big difference is the cheap one wiggles a little when you torque a bolt.
Both are safe and lock in.
I'll probably grab a cheap one for my new garage. I just need one for maintenance and keeping my underbody looking as good as it does now.

rockdog2112

Reaction score
Just make sure they're certified. I spent months researching mine. Take a look here. Thiese are the institutions that certify lifts in the USA. There are list of all certified lifts. These things could kill you. Get a good one. Mine was about $3200. I installed it myself and had another $200 in parts for running the 220V.

http://www.autolift.org/

Last edited:

tallhair

Reaction score
I wish I had a garage big enough and tall enough for a lift. If I ever move that will be a 'requirement'

Back