• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Promo discs .

1baddogg

Reaction score
Hunting some of the RoadRunner promo discs for the front wheels if anyone has a spare set . I talked to the man that made them and he has stopped making them for now . hope some one bought an extra set ?? Dont hurt to ask . They are so cool ! Thanks .

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
I'm sure WB put the fear of God in him!

Hunting some of the RoadRunner promo discs for the front wheels if anyone has a spare set . I talked to the man that made them and he has stopped making them for now . hope some one bought an extra set ?? Dont hurt to ask . They are so cool ! Thanks .

Mstone68RR440

Reaction score
image.jpg

I bought one of the last sets from Rick ( 98 SNAKE EATER ) last year. He provides you with the aluminum discs and hardware needed to mount them. He does not provide the vinyl decals, you have to buy those separately from an authorized graphics company. I am sure I still have the info for the decals if you need it.

I know Rick finally sold his RR last year and he said wasn't going to make any more discs. It really isn't that much work to do, you can have the aluminum discs laser cut somewhere local then just make your own mounting nuts for the spindles. I had to make my own set due to the different offset of my non-stock wheels.

image.jpg

Last edited:

1baddogg

Reaction score
Yes I would like the info on the decals when you get time. maybe I can get some discs cut . what size would the discs be when they are cut ? I emailed Rick and he told me he made his last , told him that was bad for some of us wanting them but I understand he works a lot . Thanks for any info .

Mstone68RR440

Reaction score
I'll take some measurements for you when I get home, and I will look up the info regarding the decals also.

Back