• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROUD owner of a 1969 383CI RR..............vitamin C orange

vso737

Reaction score
Hi,
I purchased my FIRST mopar yesterday. The car of MY DREAMS.................a 1969 RR

NEW ARRIVAL- smaller.jpg

NEW ARRIVAL- smaller.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
nuther Postcar! welcome and congrats on that beauty.

vso737

Reaction score
Proud owner of a 1969 RR

Nice car ! I like the 57 Vette too !

Thanks,

The 1957 vette was my FIRST restoration, retirement project. It took me 8 ½ years to put it all together. I did everything except for the BODY work and PAINT. The car is "LIVING THE LIFE OF RILEY" in Nice, France as I write this. My wife did NOT like to drive it and I needed the $$$$$$$ and space to finish my 1930 Model A hot rod.

I'm set for life now...........I finally built the hot rod I have wanted to build since high school. Did everything on it from a rusted bucket to completion. Probably why I got "taken to the cleaners" by this hot rod shop on the RR. The ONLY mechanic I used to take my cars to, and EXTREMELY HONEST one, retired years ago.

I just wished I had a LARGER garage to move around in. The RR and Model A fit in my garage like a glove.

Looking forward to spending many, many more years on this website. On the 23rd of this month I completed one month anniversary of owning the RR. I'm already starting to learn a little bit about the Roadrunner.

LG,
Mike

Last edited:
Back