• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSU linebacker Intro

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to the Road Runner crowd and am learning a great deal but appreciate more knowledge and a place to go for answers to my questions and challenges. I have done much to the car such as new rear suspension, bearings and axles, put in 3.55 gears with posi traction, balanced the drive shaft, swapped the transmission, returned to power steering, front end bushings, new OE style wheels, red stripe radial tires, alignment.

earlyrides

Reaction score
Welcome from sunny SoCal.
Let us see some pics of your Bird when you get a chance.

inri

Reaction score
Welcome from Northern California! We have 4 seasons here!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sorry to hear you put a Chevy rear end in your mopar.....:acme::acme::jester::jester:(just busting your balls a bit)
welcome form Ohio. love to see pics of your runner. lots of great guys here, lots of knowlage.

inri

Reaction score
sorry to hear you put a Chevy rear end in your mopar.....:acme::acme::jester::jester:(just busting your balls a bit)
welcome form Ohio. love to see pics of your runner. lots of great guys here, lots of knowlage.

Did you get the Chevy rear end from the "Posi traction" in the post?

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the welcome

I'll get the hang of communicating with individuals as well as the "thread" grouping. I assume all of you will get this, maybe not.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just busting your balls a bit, it's what we do here..:jester:
Chevy-Posi
Mopar-Sure Grip
some Mopar guys get a little anal about stuff like that, saying you have a Posi, painting under the hood black when the car isn't black. We don't get too uptight about that stuff, just mostly having fun at other member's expense, and we all take our turn in the box. Just wait till you see how we bash each other on the color of the cars!

Back