5 years... 5 long damn years. 5 years, 3 restoration shops, 2 shells, a donor body, and almost a full year doing it myself and she's finally almost ready for final paint. All that's left is to wait for the store to match the color samples I gave them, clean the garage and booth spotless, mask the shell, and pray for a "cold" night in August. She's in grey sealer atm and aside from 1 or 2 tiny spots on the passenger side quarter panel the overall lines and finish came out a helluva lot better than I expected. I also ended up making some "photoshopped" pics with color to plan out the underside masking (the ones with the craptastic orange shading). Decided doing the orange all under the car would end up looking like crap as it got dirty and chipped from road debris. opted for the eastwood ceramic chassis black and will probly follow that up with a high strength clear just to give it that little extra protection from the poor quality roads in my area. the satin finish also did a good job of smoothing out the surface wrinkles and imperfections of the factory welded areas. Hard to get beauty shots in the booth so apologies for the cock-eyed angles and tilted perspectives. When the temps drop tonight I'll snag some pics of the finished underside.